Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Space Center Houston 9-19-09

So, I realized that I hadn't updated my blog in a while. I've been busy, sorry :) Gabi and I went last weekend with Girlscouts to Space Center Houston. We had a blast! We got to spend the night at the Space Center and do all sorts of activities until midnight and then get up and take a tour and do more stuff. It was great! We learned all about astronauts and the planets. Gabi made a necklace that represents how far apart the planets are, a paper rocket, a puzzle shaped like an astronaut and a little cardboard thing that helps her see the constellations. We got to see the Mission Control Room and the place where the astronauts do their training. We also got to see an old rocket that had actually been used. Here's a few pictures of the weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment