Monday, January 12, 2009

Charlie



Charlie finally started sleeping in his own bed in his room. Mom finished painting the border on Saturday and all she has left now is to finish the car on his wall. The picture is before I put the sheets on his bed. His sheets are dark blue. Hopefully we'll get the curtains and everything else put up soon and then I'll take pictures of his whole room and post them. I will admit though that he only slept in there until about 1 a.m. because he woke up hungry and it's alot easier for me to put him in bed next to me and feed him while I go back to sleep. :) I'll probably regret that later on, but he'll only be this age once. We go to see Dr. Butler (the Pediatric Neurologist) in Houston tomorrow. I'll try to post when we get back to let everyone know what he says.

1 comment:

  1. I just read this and I realize that I should not be a writer because my thoughts are very sporadic. I apologize. :)

    ReplyDelete